Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Run List

Late night google searching for other runners playlists has become one of my new hobbies.  Finding a song that fits 'my list' is like striking gold.  For all those runners who have posted their lists in order to help those continually searching like me, here is my return gift.

Eye of the Tiger 4:04   Survivor (Now That's What I Call the 80s)
*Mamma Mia  3:35   Meryl Streep (Mamma Mia!  Soundtrack)
Tik Tok                                    3:20   Ke$ha Animal
I Gotta Feeling                               4:49   Black Eyed Peas
*Hey, Soul Sister 3:37   Train
*Poker Face                                      3:57   Lady GaGa
California Gurls  3:56   Katy Perry
Hey Mickey   3:27   The Bangles
Down (feat. Lil Wayne)        3:32   Jay Sean
*Does Your Mother Know              3:01    Christine Baranski (Mamma Mia! Soundtrack)
*Onward Christian Soldiers 2:54  Cretins The R.M. Soundtrack
Material Girl                                     3:53   Madonna
I Don't Dance                         3:38   High School 2 Musical Cast Soundtrack  
I Love Rock 'N Roll                         2:56 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
American Pie                          4:34   Madonna
*Dynamite                                        3:24   Taio Cruz Rokstarr (Bonus Track Version)

P.S.  Dynamite is on repeat, repeat, repeat.
P.P.S. The list refused to line up, the staggering was my attempt to hide it . Kinda worked?
P.P.S.  My favorites are starred