Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Daily Goods

A long time ago I went through a not-so-happy period.

It was not fun.

At. All.

Coming out of it I made a conscious effort to see the happy. Yes, see the happy.

Happiness journals were all the rage.  I did not make one, but I wish I had. It would have had stuff like, did not search out new life in Taiwan today.  Happy!

The last few weeks I have again focused myself on seeing the happy that is all around.

Again, the universe answered and the happy's have been showing up for work again.

This time, I have caught some of them with my camera.









Using one of Grandma June's mixing bowls.











Trent and his triple binky trick.  Talent runs in his blood.


Picking up kids from school.











Sammy's homework.
So worth the -2 points.











Elves in diapers.











Minstrels at my fingertips.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are." Marianne Williamson