Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mr. Eric

Three words: Anti Gravity Yoga

We did it.

As in, Dave, myself, and our friend Eric.

Eric is awesome.

We call him our Yoga Guru.

Dave met him in his pre-Liz time at UVSC. I entered the equation at a chance intro in a McDonalds parking lot in my dating-Dave time.

We like it random like that.

Eric has been with us since the start.

Did I mention that Eric is awesome?

He likes his BBQ's as big as we do. Steak with a side of steak and a steak on the side. And maybe a steak for dessert?

Again, awesome? I. Think. So.

He is a also a photography buff. He is known online in the photography hob-nobbing circles. Fancy, eh?

Awesome again? Uh huh.

He is also a sweet computer techie, or so I hear. My ears tend to freeze up when the techy smack talk comes out. Most of it flies over my head, so I know he must be a whiz.

Awesome? No, make that, techy-Awesome.

Thanks for the anti-gravity evening Eric, it, and YOU are awesome!

(Picture from www.styleme.net)